Sunday, April 11, 2010

Updated.

Hey there!

Yes,i've finally updated this damn blog.Hahaaa.
Nothing much to say.
Today is boring,as usual.
Went to Madrasah,talk about some stuffs,the end.
Class was rather quiet today,like duhhh.
All the noise pollution usually come from Heirul,Syafiq,Sufian,
who unfortunately,didn't come today ! HAHAHA.
Actually,wanna go out today as it's been SO LONG since i last went out.
Not going out as in go Sun Plaza,Causeway. NONONOOOOO!
Who wanna go to such boring places,am i right?
I'm talking about Esplanade,Marina Square,Bugis,Pasir Ris Beach,Sentosa, etc.
I wanna go out siaaaaaaaaaa.And yes,i'm desperate.

Since everyone was too busy to spend time with me,i rot at home with my buddy,laptop.
And,guess what? I want this sneakerrrr! ;DDDD
I'm either gonna save money for it or wait for my birthday.*evil laugh*

Adidas Women Adi Hoop 2 Mid !





















ps: Dont ask me why it's red instead of green.
You see,ever since CNY,i started to KINDA
like the colour red. Serious.Thats why i wore
Red Clips in school during CNY period.HAHA(:


Things i'm looking forward to:
Tuesday- Go changi,watch the sectwo campfire. "Burn,burn,burn" :DDD
Wednesday- Video workshop at Singapore Poly(:

No comments:

Post a Comment